Michigan Accident and Personal Injury Attorney
- Man fell off his porch because of a defective railing, suffering head and neck injuries – $1.15 million
- Passenger of a vehicle fatally injured when the driver was speeding and hit a pot hole (recovery against the driver and the road commission) – $1.05 million
- Semi truck hit a school bus, injuring all of its passengers – $5.25 million
- Woman fatally injured when a golf cart struck her and the insurance company disputed coverage – $800,000
- High-low accident involving facial injuries – $290,000
- Auto accident in which the injured victim suffered a broken arm and leg – $275,000
- Wrong medication was dispensed to our client – $325,000
- Defective Detour Sign causes car accident and injures a 15 year old girl. Case settled for 2.125 million.
Law Offices of John T. Alexander has been involved in numerous high-profile cases. These cases include the Highway 401 multi-fatality crash involving 137 vehicles in Ontario, Canada, and the Erie Township tractor trailer / school bus accident.